Technical Manager - Stirling
Now with over 64 centres across the UK, built on the market-leading Hollywood Bowl and AMF Bowling brands, along with the recent launch of our indoor mini-golf venture, Puttstars - there’s never been a better time to join Hollywood Bowl Group!
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager. Whether you have a technical, mechanical or electrical background – this is the job for you. You don’t need to have worked in the industry or have had previous experience as a bowling technician, we will train you on every aspect of the role.
About the role:
We need a highly motivated, hands on Technical Managers who can work alongside our centre team. Leading and motivating your team of technicians, you’ll ensure all our equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard. You’ll be in charge of keeping the centre maintained and complying with regulations. You’ll also be liaising with both the team and the customers about any faults they experience while at the centre.
Here’s what will make you perfect for this role:
We pride ourselves on being creators of positive energy, so for you to be successful in this role you’ll need a positive attitude and approach to everything you do. Here’s what else will make you perfect for the role:
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team to get the best out of them
- Ability to work on own initiative, pro-actively seeking problems and faults with machinery
- Good IT, literacy and numeracy skills
- Be organised and able to plan workload effectively
- As well as looking after our machinery, you’ll also take pride in looking after the facilities around the centre
- Flexible around working hours (the centre is open 7 days a week and until late in the evening).
The benefits and rewards:
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on and off job training. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive:
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- 28 days’ holiday
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free bowling
- 30% off food and drink when visiting with friends and family
- Long Service awards
- Discounted food whilst on shift
If you are looking for a new role that gives you more variety, challenges and opportunity this definitely is the place to be.