Night Manager, Holiday Inn Wembley
We are now looking for a Night Manager to join our fantastic team at Holiday Inn London Wembley.
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to promise to:
- Be the Best;
- Make Responsible Decisions;
- Treat Others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each Other.
- The Front Desk is often the first point of contact and the first impression for guests. To support the night team in providing a warm, knowledgeable service and helpful guidance, reassure guests they’ve made the right choice to stay with us. To deliver a great service. To capture and maximise the revenue, ensuring complete guests satisfaction. Completing and supporting the night receptionist in completing the audit
- Ensuring all guests' feedback received via Tripadvisor, Concerto and IHG website is dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet, greet and direct guests who enter the lobby during pick times.
- Manage, record and resolve complaints promptly
- Develop and manage night team's performance
- Ensure the Standard Operation Procedures are followed
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- To assist in carrying out security and fire checks throughout the hotel and car park
- To assist in checking all outlets, and ensure all public areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure all entrances to the hotel are secured as appropriate
- Ensure a smooth handover between shifts and that all floats are counted and verified by the oncoming / outgoing shifts, investigating any discrepancies at the time they are identified
- Assist in ensuring all departments are operational by the required time and all expected staff are on duty promptly
- Ensure that the night audit is completed and that the business date rolled out to the following date, ensuring each outlet balances, and, if required look for the errors to fix the banking
- Prepare all the necessary reports for accounts and place them in the audit box
- Be a ‘hands-on’ manager that is involved in operations as far as possible, whilst still completing all auditing duties
- Completing any other reasonable business-related tasks when requested
- Must be courteous and focused in providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Standard driven and detail orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Business oriented and a natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service.
- Should be flexible with regards to hours.
- Should have excellent self-presentation.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Organised, efficient & able to use own initiative.
- Must have positive attitude and be a team player.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Preferred - Experience using Opera or similar system would be an advantage
- Exceptional -Having an IHG background
- Proven Experience/Education Level
What we offer you
- Experience in a supervisory position in a similar property
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- 28 holiday days (pro rata for part time)
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Use of worldwide IHG team member rates
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Following a £2 million renovation in 2018, Holiday Inn Wembley unveiled their stylish Open Lobby, offering the perfect place for guests to relax with colleagues, friends and family. The open plan space introduced; an all-day dining menu, 24/7 coffee shop, free WiFi and board games.
As well as the Open Lobby, the Wembley hotel has a selection of comfortable guest rooms and several function rooms suitable for hosting meetings, weddings and events. The large Empire Suite has space for up to 700 guests, making it perfect for big weddings and conferences.
What happens next
Does the Night Manager role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes second, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid Hospitality Group.
The Splendid Hospitality Group is an equal opportunities employer and a disability confident committed employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.