Fusion Lifestyle are looking for customer-focused, driven and results oriented Personal Trainers to come on board in a paid per session capacity. This fantastic opportunity not only offers great scope for you to build your own reputation and client base, but as a paid employee you will also benefit from the support of Fusion Lifestyle’s presence and reputation in the health and fitness industry.
At Fusion Lifestyle we are passionate about our business and determined to be the best sports, leisure and fitness operator in the sector. The business has an outstanding history and an unbroken record of profit, which means we have been able to put that back into improving our facilities. A registered charity, the company mission is to bring health and well-being to communities across the UK.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver bespoke personal training programmes that enable customers to meet and exceed their personal goals
- Establish and maintain good relationships with our customers, making customers feel welcomed and valued, with due regard for customer diversity and Fusion standards
- Supervise activities in the Fitness Room where necessary and operate the equipment in a manner consistent with safe working practice, ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the facility
- Contribute to the delivery of the centre’s vision and business plan while promoting the Fusion brand
- Assist in the implementation, marketing and administration of activities and healthy lifestyles
- Assist customers with regard to lost property, first aid, use of equipment and provide general information regarding the centre
- Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with Fusion guidelines
- Maintain personal qualifications
Hygiene and Safety:
- Champion in role and take personal responsibility for all hygiene, health and safety policy and procedure
- Carry out testing and / or other hygiene, health and safety checks as needed/requested, passing results immediately to the appropriate person and escalating potential issues promptly
- Safely support managing customer flow and expectation of waiting times and attendance across fitness areas
- Undertake all day-to-day cleaning and maintenance of the relevant equipment and fittings, to the highest possible standards, bringing attention any faults or major repairs to the relevant team
- Proactively manage customer behaviour during the use of facilities to ensure highest possible levels of safety and enjoyment
Interested Personal Trainers must be:
- A qualified Personal Trainer
- Customer service focused
- Confident, with excellent communication and people skills
- Professional and well presented
- Able to ensure all hygiene, health and safety policies are adhered to at all times
- Able to provide proof of personal liability insurance coverage
This is an opportunity to really make a difference in your local community whilst driving your own career forward.
Please apply by clicking on the link to submit your CV if you are interested in learning more.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.