Female Cleaner - Manchester
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Cleaner in our Manchester Didsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Keeping our Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs clean is a big priority for us. You will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers. As a Cleaner you will;
- Clean and preparing a range of areas.
- Take pride in your work.
- Get the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as carpet cleaners safely.
- A variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
To succeed as a Cleaner you will;
- Care about our customers, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a customer's experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,595.20, pro rata
Closing date - 28/07/2021
Location- Manchester Didsbury
Part-time, 24 hours per week
A major part of this role will involve cleaning the Female changing rooms and so we require a Female Cleaner only for this role. This in no way affects any other candidate rights. Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.