Team Member Powerleague
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of 5 a side football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with 35+ clubs across Europe.
At Powerleague our goal is to bring our local communities together, sharing the good times, and being proud of where we’re from! Our club teams are an essential part of our player's experience, we are an energetic, motivated workforce and have a passion to serve! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking action!
Team Member- Your Purpose
To create and deliver outstanding customer experience through providing outstanding customer service and maintaining high standards in all aspects of the club.
Team Member - Your Accountabilities
- Ensure the front of house (Reception and Bar) area is always clean and tidy
- Administer all bookings and cancellations in line with the company policy
- Ensure a full understanding of the internal systems and reporting
- Ensure a good understanding of core products and promotions
- Keep up to date with current promotions and pricing
- Provide the correct information to customers and seek to maximise sales opportunities
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional & courteous manner
- Ensure that all league games are well organised
- Serve beverages quickly and efficiently
- Always adhere to company policies, procedures and licensing laws such as ‘Challenge 21/25’
- Ensure vending machines are fully stocked at all times
- Cleaning hours are also part of the role including cleaning of party areas & communal areas
- Report any maintenance issues, such as net repairs, pitch flooring etc, immediately
- Ensure awareness and understanding of risks when handling customer information
- Deliver outstanding customer service, at all times
- Be willing to take on jobs on an ad hoc basis
Team Member - You!
- Sales focused
- Problem-solving approach
- Commercial acumen
- Well-developed communication skills
- Customer-focused and excellent customer service skills
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Retail and/or hospitality experience
This is an ASAP fill, send your CV today!