Chef de Partie
- Job Type: Full time & part time roles available
- Salary: Competitive salary
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for Italian food and dining experience. The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends
- Preparation and cooking of food in the kitchen.
- To assist in any area designated by the Senior Chef or Head Chef.
- To ensure date labelling is correct and food correctly stored at the end of each shift.
- Attention to detail
- Make sure that the kitchen is always clean and tidy
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- Ability to work flexibly over evenings and weekends
About San Carlo
Award winning contemporary Italian restaurant group enjoyed by the stars and loyal customers alike. San carlo group has grown to become 21 authentic Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester and with a growing number overseas – including Kuwait, Bangkok and Qatar and with new sites set to open in Bahrain, Dubai and Riyadh.
- 28 Days’ holiday per year
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 30% discount when dining in our restaurants
- Parking discount scheme in some city locations
- Uniform provided
- Training and development opportunities across the business