Chef de Partie Apprentice
The Hare & Hounds Tetbury
Up to £8.91 inc tips and great benefits
The Hare & Hounds Hotel
Located just outside of the popular market town of Tetbury, The Hare & Hounds Hotel is a busy 42 bedroom, 4* hotel and is part of the long established Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
It is a busy, fast paced environment which in addition to the Bar & 2 Rosette awarded Restaurant, it also caters for up to approximately 65 weddings a year plus private events of up to 100 people.
This busy 45 bedroom hotel, including a Bar ,Courtyard & Restaurant welcomes locals, residents and lots of visitors from the nearby popular - Westonbirt Arboretum.
It is a high-volume, fast paced environment that also caters for up to approximately 50 weddings a year along with other events and conferences.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 25% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Want to learn whilst you earn and develop your culinary skills to the highest standard?
Our award-winning Chef Apprenticeships are among the best in the industry and provide an incredible opportunity to learn, thrive and succeed.
In 2019 we were awarded ‘Best Apprenticeship Training Programme’ by the British Institute of Innkeeping and collected the Silver Award for 'Best Apprenticeship Programme' at the Training Journal Awards.
Start your winning career with Fuller’s.
About the programme:
A Commis Chef Apprenticeship at Fuller’s is ideal for school leavers, career changers, or anyone looking to get the best start to a chef career.
You’ll receive training in all aspects of food preparation whilst gaining an insight into some of the liveliest kitchens across the South of England.
Working in a Fuller’s Kitchen is exciting and challenging, but with a full team to support and mentor you, you’ll develop a rich understanding of food and a passion for our fresh, seasonal and local produce.
What we can offer you:
- Study 1 day per week at one of our partner colleges
- Work 4 days per week in one of our selected managed pubs*
- Be mentored by one of our Head Chefs
- Be paid weekly**
- Receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Get access to discounts on the high street as well as in our pubs and hotels
Who are we looking for?
- Determination – a ‘get up and go’ attitude
- Drive to succeed – in an exciting career in hospitality
- Good communicator
- Excellent team player
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced, hot kitchen
- Focused on the detail
- Passionate about cooking and obsessed with quality
- Reliable & trustworthy – always turning up for shifts and training sessions
* Please apply to multiple positions here if you would like to be considered for more than one of our pubs.