Are you a passionate Digital Marketing Manager? Do you have a proven track record in delivering outstanding campaigns? Are you in the know about the latest digital marketing trends and want to help us promote our brand online? This role could be perfect for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the marketing team, in a brand new role, taking responsibility for all aspects of digital marketing for Village Hotels. With extensive experience in digital marketing, you will optimise and grow our online presence ensuring our commercial and channel objectives are met. You will be responsible for planning and implementing all marketing tasks relating to digital channels (owned and paid) - including, but not limited to brand web, 3rd party websites, PPC, meta, SEO, email marketing, social media, affiliates, display.
We are looking for someone with...
- 5 years+ experience in ‘hands on’ digital marketing role, with responsibility for creating and delivering successful digital campaigns (with clear KPIs), across multiple digital channels (SEO, PPC, affiliate programmes, paid social media) - agency or client side.
- Experience in developing online content, based on SEO best practice.
- Excellent understanding of and experience using Google Analytics
- Previous experience in fast moving, multi-channel environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, to ensure multiple deadlines are met at any given time
- Strong team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in the hospitality sector is not essential
We find our customers in all sorts of places and you will be at the forefront of promoting our amazing products via various different channels, ensuring that our tone of voice is funky and consistent across all areas and working towards achieving the marketing strategy. You must be enthusiastic, dedicated, fun and outgoing with a real passion for hospitality. With a forward thinking approach, creativity and organisation, you will help us to ensure our overall public picture is consistent, exciting and really shows us off!
Work it, Live it, Love it! Here at Village Hotel Club we are all about embracing personality, individualism and fun. Forget stuffy hotels built around formality, pomp and ceremony. We create lively, modern spaces for our guests to work, eat, relax, play and exercise. With 32 fabulous hotels and leisure clubs across the UK and more opening soon, we rely on you to deliver service that puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Join us and we can offer you benefits such as…
- Competitive pay
- Free leisure club membership
- 30% discount on all overnight stays at Village Hotels
- Up to 50% discount on food and drink at any Village Hotel
- Excellent training and development
- Health & Wellbeing platform
- Discounts and cashback offers on many high street brands
What we need from you…
- Enthusiasm and passion!
- Excellent communication and creativity skills
- Team player and enjoys working as part of a team
- A true love for us and our brand
- Have a passion for hospitality and service delivery
Come and be part of something new & something special - Work It, Live It and Love It with Village Hotel Club!
This is a field based role. Travel into Warrington and other Village locations will be required.
Hot desk spaces are available at our head office in Warrington and other VWorks locations across the UK.