F&B Assistant - Retallack Resort and Spa
We are looking for an experienced F&B Assistant to join our team at our Retallack holiday resort in St Columb, near Newquay. With previous experience of working in food service and striving for the best in all that they do, the F&B Assistant will deliver first class customer service to our guests, through excellent product knowledge and delivering a professional service.
As a F&B Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our resort.
- Displaying excellent product knowledge to help guests make the best choices from our menu.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, taking orders promptly and answering queries.
- Ensuring all areas in the restaurant and bar are clean and tidy at all times.
- Support the kitchen with food service to ensure guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Work on the bar, creating coffees and hot drinks, and providing a professional bar service to guests
This is a zero hours contract with regular working hours, especially during our peak summer months.
The Benefits of working with us:
- Discounts off our food, retail and leisure facilities.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Fair pay for young workers - we do not recognise age related pay
- Career opportunities to grow through the business