Are you fit for Virgin Active…..?!
- To inspire people to live an active life
- To live and role-model our Values of Always learning, always improving; Inspiring People; Have fun; and Do the right thing; and to bring to life our People Promise of We are one team and want our people to always feel they can be themselves. We work hard and we dream big
- Always do your bit towards achieving 1.5 million workouts with VA UK by 2030
- Ensure excellent customer relationships and service via all channels / platforms, e.g. telephony, email, social media, etc.
- Play a fundamental role in shaping our Customer Journey, driving Customer Experience, Retention and Customer Satisfaction
- Work to resolve failed service deliveries to members via all channels / platforms
- Support all service recovery project initiatives, to ensure systemic transparency and no negative impact to business processes or requirements
- Provide members with solutions and ensure resolution and completion to member expectations. Ensure member satisfaction at all time
- Deliver superior customer service via all applicable touchpoints
You will be based in our Support Office. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, typical office hours/varied shifts including…
What we can’t live without:
Friendly & approachable, we’re looking for someone with experience & passion in…….. to take this exciting challenge on.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
• Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
• Discount on loads of Virgin products & services.
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
• Health & dental care