Housekeeping Supervisor - The Seaburn Inn - Sunderland
30+ hours p/w
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Head Housekeeper to join the team at the The Seaburn Inn.
Our Housekeeping team, led from the front by our Head Housekeepers, are key to giving our customers a relaxing and comfortable break away from the stresses of everyday life. When our customers stay in an Inn Collection bedroom, your eye for detail and room servicing skills will be what they remember.
A successful Housekeeping Supervisor candidate will:
- Lead, build and be part of a team.
- Be friendly, with a good eye for detail.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure.
- React to guest requests so that we exceed expectations.
- Be able to work mornings through to mid-afternoon shifts as standard.
- Be punctual, well turned out and conscientious
Responsibilities of the Housekeeping Supervisor include:
- Managing the workloads of the housekeeping team to prepare the rooms for the bookings that evening.
- Assisting in recruiting and motivation of a team of skilled housekeepers.
- Cleaning rooms to our high standards.
- Ensuring all our public areas are presented in their best light – clean and welcoming.
- Reporting any maintenance issues to keep up standards.
- Following guidelines to keep everyone safe.
- Working as part of the wider team with the shared goal of creating memorable visits.
- Managing your stocks of linen, towels and room supplies.
Benefits for a Housekeeping Supervisor:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Progression opportunities for self-starters
- INNspiration training academy
- Staff benefits and reward program
- Being part of an award-winning, expanding Inn group