Operations Manager - Ipswich
We have an exciting opportunity for an operations managers to work for a leading leisure business in the family entertainment industry in Ipswich. We are keen to talk to candidates who have a minimum of 1 years duty and or supervisory management experience working within a high footfall leisure, hospitality or retail environment. You will need to demonstrate:
- Leadership experience to manage a large team of front line and operational staff whilst on shift
- Excellent communication skills to find solutions to operational challenges
- Resolve questions and queries and support your front desk team
- Support with the induction, training and ongoing coaching of your team
- As a key holder you will open, close and cash up
- Proactively support and drive sales and partnerships in the local area.
- Work a combination of shifts and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a basic salary of 21-23K dependent on experience.
Interviews are immediately available,