Account Payable Controller - London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £28,000
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Controller to support two fantastic, vibrant and fast paced restaurant brands, Wahaca and DF Tacos!
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and exciting company (and to sample some amazing Mexican food along the way!)
As a company still very much driven by its founders and our core values, we are looking for a bright and ambitious Accounts Payable Controller who will play a key part in the Finance Team.
About The Role:
Working in our small, collaborative Finance Team, you will be responsible for the entire Accounts Payable function, including:
- Ensuring all invoices are recorded, authorised and paid in a timely fashion.
- Preparing the end of month supplier payment run.
- Uploading payments to the bank (which are authorised by the FD/MD).
- Developing good working relationships with our suppliers to enable any queries to be resolved professionally and efficiently.
- Reconciling supplier statements regularly and following up on all issues arising from these.
- Maintaining the creditors ledger ensuring that it is accurate (matching all payments to invoices, investigating any old items, clearing debit balances).
- Working closely with the General Managers in our restaurants to ensure any accounts payable related matters are quickly resolved, including training them on systems.
- Ensuring that processes and controls are followed.
- Ad-hoc support of the management accounts team.
Although not essential, having experience in a multisite business in the hospitality will be a definite advantage.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, take ownership from day one and who can manage their own time and priorities effectively.
You will also have:
- Experience using an online approval system
- Great IT and Excel skills including using Vlookups and Pivot tables
- Knowledge of Fourth Hospitality’s stock management system (although not essential)
- The ability and natural tendency to look for ways to improve things
- Excellent communication, influencing skills and the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong reconciliation skills – ideally reconciling high volume supplier statements
What you can expect from us:
- 70% off food and drink for 4 people
- Scholarship Competition
- Annual bonus in place after September
- Vivup access
- Yearly Overnight away
- WOW Award
- DOTD Party
- Summer BBQ
- Half-day out social
- Annual Sports Day
- Mental Health Awareness Training