Study to become a qualified Personal Trainer from home
Do you love fitness?
Do you want a career that helps others live happier healthier lives?
Do you want to work with likeminded people?
We are searching for hard-working, talented individuals who have a big appetite for success and want to become personal trainers.
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a personal trainer, you’ll need to have accredited Level 2 and Level 3 PT qualifications. No experience is necessary but a passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed is required. By completing our Level 3 PT Diploma, you’ll have everything you need to become a successful personal trainer.
Why Premier Global NASM?
With over 50 years combined experience developing leading health and fitness professionals, we understand better than anyone what it takes to succeed. With our live learning through digital technology, you can get your qualification without ever leaving the comfort of your own home.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Master how to design evidence-based exercise programmes utilising NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT)™ model to deliver consistent results for your clients.
- Study anywhere, anytime in our virtual classrooms with live tutors
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready for work with the top gyms around the UK
- Plus, a whole lot more.
You’ll also have:
- Job Interview Guarantee*
- 24 months career support
- £0 deposit + flexible payment options* available
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you in your journey
- Free 12 months CIMSPA membership
- Access to our experienced recruitment team, and our live jobs board with over 700 jobs available
- My PT Hub – 2 months Free access
- Access to 20+ corporate discounts
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a personal trainer? Find out how to get started today!