Bar & Waiting Staff
We are looking for positive and enthusiastic hospitality team members to join the prestigious Sky by the Water. Full time and part time applications to be considered. Please specify your availability when applying. All candidates must be fully flexible to work a variety of shifts Monday-Sunday.
The successful candidate will:
- Greet customers/guests, answering any questions they may have
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of customer care whilst adhering to all company procedures, processed and health and safety and hygiene regulations.
- Being an effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement
- Till operation and cash handling
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team
- Clearing tables of cutlery and glasses from customers ensuring all items are washed/cleaned and stored correctly
- Be warm and professional
- Be a confident and effective communicator who can demonstrate their ability to converse with a wide variety of guest and colleagues at all levels
- Previous experience in a hospitality environment is advantageous but not essential.
What we can offer:
- Free onsite parking
- Inclusion in hospitality tips
- Great company benefits including Health Cash Plan, discounted food at Resorts World Birmingham and other Genting UK sites, discounted gym membership, staff social fund, NEC discounts and many more