Chef de Partie - Leatherhead
£26,000 per annum
The Japanese Grill have flexible shift patterns which are great for someone looking for a work life balance.
We work 3.5 days on and 3.5 days off rota. This means working 3 double shifts and one early or late shift.
You get paid for any additional shifts but we try to avoid working additional hours/days.
As a CDP you will be given the opportunity to work on all sections of the kitchen, serving stylish modern food in a relaxed environment.
Using fresh produce with a seasonal changing menu and an emphasis on local produce. You will ensure all correct stock control procedures are adhered to, including the appropriate storage, rotation and retention of stock, reporting any irregularities to the Head Chef
You will play an integral role within the kitchen brigade, setting and maintaining standards of excellence and creating exceptional dishes.
Working 3.5 days out of 7, as our CDP, reporting to both the Head Chef and the Sous Chef you will be responsible for the production of delectable dishes.
- You will take pride in your area and working for Beaverbrook, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Your previous experience will encompass working in a 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant as a CDP.
- Your qualifications will include Food Safety certificate, City & Guilds or equivalent Memberships of Chefs’ Association. Current knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation, food & hygiene regulations and COSHH & HACCP is essential, along with proven experience in a similar role.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits