Are you passionate about apprenticeships and learning? Do you have the skills to teach, coach and develop others? Along with excellent communication, attention to detail and organisation skills, you could be just what we're looking for.
We are looking for an Apprenticeship Tutor to deliver the training and assessments of Virgin Active’s internal apprenticeship programme for Team Leader Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Reporting into the Quality Development and Apprenticeship Manager, the main responsibilities of the Apprenticeship Tutor include delivering training and assessments in line with Virgin Active’s apprenticeship programmes. You will also ensure training is delivered to a high standard, and meets all recognised qualification requirements.
You will own the completion of required documentation throughout the learner journey via an E-portfolio system, ensuring compliance with the relevant bodies at all times. Supporting, advising & coaching learners through their apprenticeships with 121 meetings, target setting and session delivery via blended learning of face to face and virtual environments is a key part of the role too.
Creating & delivering workshops & classroom sessions following the set guidelines, frameworks and accreditation standards.
To be successful as our Apprenticeship Tutor, you will have/be:
- A genuine passion for and experience within Learning & Development and apprenticeships
- Good knowledge of management qualification delivery and ideally the Team Leader Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills
- Reliable, with the ability to coach and deliver constructive feedback
- Flexible approach to training style
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing