Studio Manager – Notting Hill
Full Time - 40 Hours p/w
£27,000-£30,000 + commissions on targets
We are looking for a Studio Manager to join our multidisciplinary team in Notting Hill.
The Studio Manager is Ten’s brand ambassador who drives the culture and the company values in the studio. Through their interpersonal and leadership skills, the successful candidate will deliver premium customer service experiences, as well as motivate and develop their team to do the same.
The ideal candidate has also previous experience working with healthcare professionals as a Front of House or Clinical Manager.
This person is pro-active and uses their initiative to drive the business forward in terms of coming up with new strategies of engaging and retaining existing clients and building relationships with corporate businesses in the studio area.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue by creating business opportunities, corporate relationships and hitting income targets.
- Deliver on KPI´s like retail sales, block sales and brand standards.
- Provide fast, courteous and efficient responses to all customers enquiries.
- Design and promote activities to meet customer demand.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Oversee the smooth running of the studio (i.e. rota management, payroll, end of month reporting, monitoring class numbers, overseeing the class timetable).
- Cash handling and banking.
- All general administration duties such as stock control, equipment inventory, maintaining checklists, checking course booking forms etc.
- Ensure all health and safety duties are carried out in accordance with the procedures in place at the studio.
- Responsible for studio standards and reporting on maintenance.
What you bring:
- 2 years’ experience in managing a front of house team
- 2 years’ experience in corporate sales
- Experience in networking and organising events
- Love interaction with clients and building relationships
- Engage team to follow/reach business goals
- Demonstrate strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Interest in Wellness, Pilates and our #MoveBetter philosophy
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Clear progression journey including CPDs
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Performance Related Bonus
Please send your CV highlighting your education, experience and skills by clicking on "Apply Now"!