The Inn Collection Group is a multi-award-winning hospitality group with inns based across the North of England. With outstanding locations across the Lake District, Northumberland, County Durham, and North Yorkshire, our inns are in some of the best coastal and countryside spots in the UK.
As a Trainee Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to work as part of the management team, managing busy customer environments, and lead from the front. Our Trainee Manager roles are guaranteed to be challenging each day and never, ever dull!
If you are hungry for success our training programme ensures our best managers get the development they need to progress to Assistant and General Manager roles.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
The successful Trainee Manager will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in food and hospitality
- Assist the management team in their daily duties and running of the unit.
- Report to General Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve
- Company Standards.
- Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management, and Suppliers.
- Stocktake and order.
Trainee Manager duties include:
- Day to day shift running in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Supporting the General Manager and the management team to deliver against our company values.
- Managing the team to support excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy food and beverage operation.
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a rapidly expanding, award-winning employer
- Employee Discounts
- Company pension
- Weekly pay