Breakfast Front of House
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for more Front of House superstars to join the team.
Our Breakfast Food and Beverage team are key to giving our customers a great start to the day.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
A successful Breakfast Food and Beverage team member will:
- Preferably be someone with previous experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about food and beer and people.
- Deliver excellent customer service and great teamwork in a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Be someone who can deliver the experiences they would like to receive themselves.
- Be an early riser
Breakfast Food and Beverage team duties include:
- meeting and greeting customers taking food and drink orders
- general duties
- to add value to customer experience working with the kitchen team to deliver great food
- delivering bills and taking payment
- efficiently being supportive and proactive with your team
- sticking to standards to keep everyone safe
- anything else that makes a memorable visit for our customers
Benefits working in the Breakfast Food and Beverage team:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Progression opportunities for self-starters
- INNspiration training academy
- Staff benefits and reward program
- Being part of an award-winning, expanding Inn group