Cleaners - Glasgow
Working at various Compass Venues throughout Glasgow.
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
- Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ability to remain calm during periods of high volume or unusual events, whilst remaining driven to complete your tasks.
- Assisting with the cleaning of multiple area’s and facilities.
- Cleaning soft furnishings.
- Tidy all work areas during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area.
- Ensuring all cleaning and disposable products are stored correctly and used in accordance with training given.
- Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Operating machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH. Follow responsible alcohol service policies.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.