Restaurant Manager - Henlow - Bedfordshire
Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Kent and Leicestershire.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and hardworking Restaurant Supervisor to join our expanding team.
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our F&B also reflects this.
We have a number of outlets and are fortunate to be very busy, our Food and Beverage Assistants support the team with taking reservations and effectively managing our tables to maximise revenue.
As the Restaurant Supervisor you will assist in the day to day running of the department and deputising in the absence of the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager. With the guest’ satisfaction at the forefront of what we do, you will assist in leading our dedicated team in the smooth and efficient running of the Food & Beverage department, consistently delivering a high standard of service and customer satisfaction.
As Restaurant Supervisor you will be responsible for;
- In conjunction with the F&B Senior Team you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of professional service at all times in the restaurant areas.
- You will assist in the day-to-day running of the department and ensuring your team are fully briefed on the day’s guests, bookings and food offerings.
- To supervise and assign tasks to ensure the completion of the daily cleaning of the restaurants, service areas and equipment. To ensure a high level of presentation.
- To assist / perform pre-service briefings, and check daily menu’s with the senior chef on duty.
- To ensure dietary sheets are provided for guests with specific requirements
- Responsible for documenting all sales and forward all room charge receipts to front of house team to be filed in guest accounts.
- Assisting with the profitability of the department.
- Ensuring all service staff had a good knowledge of nutrition and adhere to dietary policies.
- In the absence of Manager Ensuring restaurant staff are fully briefed before every shift, checking daily menus with the senior chef on duty.
- To know and understand guests’ dietary requirements and ensure all restaurant staff are informed and understand.
- Be fully responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the restaurant, staff management and training along with ordering and stock control.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
We hope we have given you an insight into us, we now want an insight into you. We are passionate about our brand, are you? If you are, provide a supporting letter with your relevant CV and tell us why Champneys is for you.
We anticipate this to be a popular role, please bear with us whilst we review and read every application. We aim to get back to all applicants.
As an equal opportunities employer, Champneys is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Champneys