Food and Beverage Supervisor (Conference & Events) - Mottram Hall - Macclesfield
Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 150 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. We have recently undergone a £12 million investment, with this we have been repositioned in the market place and compete with some of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
We boast 12 meeting rooms and 120 bedrooms, in addition to these we have a stunning 18 hole golf course, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and a variety of excellent restaurants and bars.
We are located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Cheshire. When getting here please consider we are not currently on a bus route, we are however a short taxi ride from Prestbury or Wilmslow train station.
Mottram excels when our people have a great personality and a passion for the hospitality industry. We work at a quick pace and with great diversity offering some of the best experiences the industry has to offer.
We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel comfortable and happy doing what they do.
About the role;
Our Conference and Events team help the magic happen, whether it be a dream wedding, exclusive event or a team meeting, our F&B Supervisor within this area ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of everything food and drink related. If you like large scale events and a job where no two days are the same this team is for you.
We work at exceptional pace and on some occasions need to be reactive to our guests changing needs, this is where we become adaptable and resourceful and exceed guest expectations.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will be responsible for;
- In conjunction with the F&B Senior Team you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of professional service at all times.
- You will assist in the day-to-day running of the department and ensuring your team are fully briefed on the day’s guests, bookings and food offerings.
- To supervise and assign tasks to ensure the completion of the daily cleaning of the conference and events areas, and equipment. To ensure a high level of presentation.
- To assist / perform pre-service briefings, and check daily menu’s with the senior chef on duty.
- To ensure dietary sheets are provided for guests with specific requirements
- Assisting with the profitability of the department.
- Ensuring all service staff had a good knowledge of nutrition and adhere to dietary policies.
- To know and understand guests’ dietary requirements and ensure all conference and events staff are informed and understand.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
We hope we have given you an insight into us, we now want an insight into you. We are passionate about our brand, are you? If you are, provide a supporting letter with your relevant CV and tell us why Champneys is for you.
We anticipate this to be a popular role, please bear with us whilst we review and read every application. We aim to get back to all applicants.
As an equal opportunities employer, Champneys is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Champneys