Spa Therapist (Casual) - Mottram Hall - Macclesfield
When we opened our doors in 1925 Champneys was England’s first Health Spa, founded on the philosophy that Health, Beauty and Wellbeing are inextricably intertwined. For the last 90 years we’ve been spa pioneers embracing the latest techniques to craft products and treatments that renew you; mind body and soul.
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us. .
As a Spa Therapist, naturally you will be passionate and friendly, whilst providing first class service delivering the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and wellbeing treatments. You will be confident with facials, massages and nail treatments. Like us, you will have a passion for wellbeing, and everything you do will be driven by a desire to exceed your guests’ expectations.
We fully recognise the work that our therapists do that’s why we offer;
- Massage Surcharge
- Fantastic development plan for therapists wanting to progress to the next level of their career
- Ongoing training and skills development from in house trainer programme
- Specialist brand training
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
What happens next?
We hope we have given you an insight into us, we now want an insight into you. We are passionate about our brand, are you? If you are, provide a supporting letter with your relevant CV and tell us why Champneys is for you.
We anticipate this to be a popular role, please bear with us whilst we review and read every application. We aim to get back to all applicants.
Weekend working is on a rota basis and you will initially be required to work 3 weekends out of 4 but over time this requirement will be reduced.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Champneys is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Champneys