Gym Floor instructor - Snap Fitness Andover
International Brand Expanding Across the UK – Snap Fitness
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, UAE, India and Mexico.
We provide state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio that has 17 inch touch screens, Functional Training Rig (including TRX), group fitness classes, small group personal training area and loads more.
Our Gym Floor Instructor reports directly to the Club Management team to assist in the daily operations of the club.
Roles and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting daily sales activity to prospective Snap Fitness members
- Administration of membership forms
- Appointment bookings for the Personal Trainer team
- Gym Floor Inductions (if applicable)
- Assist with general upkeep of the facilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service to prospects and Snap Fitness members via telephone, email and face-to-face interactions
- Assistant the Club Management team in Health and Safety checks
To be a Snap Fitness Gym Team Member you will have:
- A passion for people and their health & wellbeing
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Proven sales skills
Candidates would ideally hold the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Fitness Certification
- Current First Aid Certificate
Opportunity For Growth
Team members who are commercially aware and operationally-minded will be highly regarded. There is plenty of opportunity for growth within various roles throughout Snap Fitness.
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW!