Nursery Nurse - Part-Time - St Albans - £19500 per annum (pro-rata'd)
Nuffield Health are currently recruiting for a passionate, fun and reliable individual with childcare experience.
The role is based within our Nuffield Health Fitness Centre. We are tight knit team of around 10 staff within our small nursery, therefore you get to know our parents well. Our activities are based around the curiosity approaching including swim school (using our on-site gym pool), baby yoga and much more.
When using the Nursery Services. Our customers entrust our staff with their pride and joy therefore the service we provide in our Nursery is essential. We are Ofsted accredited and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity.
Having access to our excellent childcare facilities means that our customers also get access to our gym. They need total confidence in our facilities and our Nursery and Creche team members. We expect absolute diligence and compliance to our high standards of health and safety.
If the smile of a job well done is important to you, joining us as a Nursery Room Leader will give you the chance to learn by working with some of the best.
In the role as a Nursery Nurse you'll;
- Provide High Quality care for a small group of children where you'll help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
- Ensure the care and education we provide promotes health, growth and development.
- Be able to plan for age appropriate activities
- Create a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment - one where children can explore their potential.
- You'll consider their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development. You'll do it through play and education, always keeping up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
- Be able to communicate with Parents/Carers and other external professionals
What are we looking for in a Nursery Nurse?
- Will be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 in childcare studies or equivalent.
- Have experience in a Nursery setting, and have work with children
- Preferred paediatric first aid qualifications
- Passionate about creating great experiences for children and their families.
- All candidate will require an enhanced DBS
What are the benefits?
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes;
* Employer and employee contributory pension scheme
* We want you to be the best you can be. We will support you with training opportunities and career development options.
* Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs,
* Life assurance, private healthcare and health-screening.
* Access to the Perks at work reward platform which gives you access to cashback and discounts with over 30,000 retailers and service providers.
* Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Who are Nuffield Health?
Nuffield Health are the leading not for profit healthcare provider in the UK. Our unique approach to connected healthcare brings great advantages to our members and patients. It also creates amazing opportunities for you to find professional fulfilment. Across hospitals, clinics and medical centres, Fitness and Wellbeing Clubs, and specialist services including physiotherapy, we offer total, personalised health and wellbeing.
What's more, as Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider, we invest every penny in services and staff. Our big plans for change and growth include lots of support for your professional development. And we offer more time and scope for you to make a difference.
Salary - £19,500 per annum (Pro-rata'd)
Hours - Part-time, shift patterns can be negotiated however the typical shifts are 8-1, 1-6 or 8-6.