Due to the location of the Spa, own transport is required - We currently have an amazing opportunity for talented Spa Therapists to join our client’s fantastic Spa team based within a beautiful, contemporary-chic country house. This unique Spa is set within a luxury hotel property, and as a Spa Therapist you will be required to offer a range of treatments including Massage and Facials. Our client is seeking a therapist who holds a real passion for the industry.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary - £19,240.00 (Based on 40 hrs a week)
- Bonus scheme - Up to £250 per month
- 10% commission on treatments performed
- 10% Commission on Retail
- Numerous employee discounts - 50% off around the hotel
- Free Parking
- Staff food provided
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff uniform
Experience and Qualifications…
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy, Massage or equivalent
- Experience with Massage and Facials is essential
APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 – Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 14 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation