Duty Manager – Harpenden Leisure Centre
Full Time – 39hrs
Salary – £20,000 - £22,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join the 1Life team, to help launch a fantastic new £20m Leisure Centre in the highly desirable area of Harpenden.
As Duty Manager you will play a key role in supporting the General & Operations Managers launching a brand new £20m Leisure Facility. You will have a proven background in working in a busy Leisure Centre and have a natural ability to lead and inspire a large staff team.
- Have experience in a Supervisory role at a busy Leisure Centre
- Are able to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Are focused on high customer service standards
- Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
- Are able to drive income in all areas of the business
- Can create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
- Have experience in performance management and HR policy
- Can demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
- You are confident in your leadership skills, and have experience managing a varied team in a fast-paced environment
- You hold NPLQ & PPO Qualifications
This position will involve evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
Our new multi million pound facilities at Harpenden offer a wide range of facilities for the whole community, whatever people’s sports, gym or personal goal requirements.
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan giving you clear direction and scope for career progression. We offer training, competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards to recognise hard work and dedication.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award
Free Gym Membership