The Manor House Hotel
£24,000-£26,000 per annum + great benefits
Situated on the famous Roman Fosse Way, The Manor House Hotel is part of the long established Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
This busy 35 bedroom hotel, including a Bar, Courtyard, Brasserie & Restaurant is popular with the locals and visitors to Moreton-in-Marsh & the surrounding Cotswold area.
It is a busy, fast paced environment which in addition to the Bar & Restaurant menu also caters for up to approximately 70 weddings a year plus private events of up to 100 people.
Being part of a collection of 7 hotels in The Cotswolds, The Manor House Hotel embraces all things local and seasonal and like this to be reflected in the Bar offering.
Providing support to the Deputy General Manager & working alongside the Assistant Manager you will manage our busy rosette-awarded restaurant & bar, as well as overseeing all F&B elements of our weddings & events.
Our ideal candidate for the Restaurant & Bar Manager role will have:
- Previous experience in similar role & environment
- Strong floor based experience of weddings & events
- Excellent motivational and engagement skills
- Ambition - and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within a company that recognises people as their greatest asset
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immaculate personal presentation
Some of the responsibilities of the Restaurant & Bar Manager are:
- Food & Beverage operations of wedding & events
- Duty Management
- Provide support to the Deputy General Manager & Assistant Manager
- Assist with the coordination of the Restaurant & Bar departments
- Customer Relations
Duty Manager training will be provided as at times you may be fully responsible for the hotel.
Live-in accommodation is available if required
With over 300 members of staff, Cotswold Inns and Hotels can offer a number of different career opportunities, and the personal development of our employees is a key priority.
We ensure that regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.