The Trainee Workshop Technician/Administrator will become an integral part of a unique and expanding workshop at Sandown Golf Centre in Esher. They will be a part of a workshop team responsible for the custom assembly, repair, and modifications of hardware within the International Leisure Brands catalogue.
- Custom Sales Order processing for specific specifications and their components required.
- Assist with Sales Order scheduling.
- Assemble Custom Golf Clubs – from component form to complete club to individual specifications.
- Ensuring a clean, tidy, and therefore efficient environment for colleagues by the general organisation of workstations, inventory picking bins stock maintained and prioritising of workflow.
- Maintain superior product knowledge within our own stable of brands and the wider market.
- Ensure high-quality completion on all jobs.
- Assist in returns ILB returns procedure.
- Provide additional support to other operational areas as required.
- Conduct inventory stocktakes.
As our Custom Build Trainee Technician/Administrator you will ideally have:
- Experience in Golf Club Assembly (preferred not essential as all training will be given)
- Keen Golfer with a good understanding of the componentry aspect of products. (preferred not essential)
- Administrative experience sales order processing with an understanding of Excel. (preferred not essential as training will be given)
- Desire to learn and ability to work in a busy environment.
- Eye for finer details
- Ability to work alone or alongside others to complete required day to day tasks.
Able to meet deadlines.
What will you receive:
- 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- 25% staff discount