Guest Relations Manager - Westminster Bridge HospitalityDepartment:
Hours per week:
Join us as a Guest Relations Manager and as a member of our front-of-house team you will be more than just the friendly face of Park Plaza. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each and every time.
We are looking for a Guest Relations Manager:
- With excellent detailed knowledge of front office operations
- Who ensures guests’ needs are satisfactorily met
- Who plays a hands-on role leading by example, and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the front office team members
- With proficient with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Opera
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Guest Relations Manager or similar role in a hotel
Why join us?
We are a highly diverse organisation. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
- We are ready to invest in you and your future.
- Competitive rewards package
- Real opportunities to learn grow and develop a rewarding career
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit our website. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Apply now to be our new Guest Relations Manager!