Head Chef - Park Plaza Westminster Bridge LondonDepartment:
Hours per week:
Help us create great memories as a Head Chef at Brasserie Joel - Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel.
Working at Park Plaza
Authenticity is at the heart of Park Plaza. We pride ourselves on creating hotels that are at one with their surroundings, giving our guests the chance to live, eat and explore like the locals do.
Our people are just as unique. They go out of their way to connect with our guests and make them feel at home. If you can bring your passion and personality to work, you could be part of this vibrant team.
Our guests expect exceptional food and drink. From working with suppliers and sourcing the best products, to engaging with chefs in our hotels, as a Head Chef you will ensure that we always exceed expectations.
- You will be the driving force behind the planning and development of menus & concepts and displaying a passionate approach towards the improvement of new methods of service.
- You will provide leadership through leading by example, empowering your team and providing an inspiring service culture.
- You will communicate effectively with both our internal and external guests & suppliers (including hotel colleagues)
- You will manage & develop your team through planning & execution of holidays, payroll & rotas, recruitment, induction, training, appraisals & performance management.
- You will apply your knowledge & shares best practice with regards to quality control, health & safety, efficiency & profitability.
What we’re looking for
- You inspire others: you are a positive role model whose passion for great food enthuses your whole team to be better.
- You are innovative: you have fresh ideas for ingredients, dishes and concepts. You will proactively participate in the planning and development of menus & concepts, displays a passionate approach towards the improvement of new methods of service.
- You are a connector: you develop productive relationships within the kitchen and with front of house teams – always looking for ways to improve as a whole.
- You are empowering: you are proactive in developing yourself and supporting others to learn and grow. You understand that encouraging personal accountability is key to your team realising their potential.
- You deliver: you are self-motivated and driven to set high standards for yourself and your kitchen. You are tenacious in achieving the goals you set.
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care.
Why join us?
There is a great spirit of unity here; everyone working together to get the job done. We nurture togetherness and trust, ensuring you feel like an essential part of a wider team.
We are ready to invest in you and your future. We offer a competitive rewards package, award-winning training, a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and develop a rewarding career.
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit our website. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.