Hotel Manager - Park Plaza London Riverbank
Department: Front Office
Job Level Management
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 45
Job Reference: req288
Date Posted: 8 JuneAt Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of
everything we do. The friendly face
of Park Plaza, you will do more than just welcome our guests. As a Hotel Manager, you can bring your
passion and personality to work and be part of this vibrant team.We are looking for a Hotel
- Who Liaises with relevant teams to ensure guest satisfaction, colleague satisfaction, financial goals & responsible business/legal targets are met whilst ensuring the smooth running and robust strategic direction of the hotel.
- You will manage & develop your teams & HODs through planning & execution of holidays, payroll & rotas, recruitment, induction, training, appraisals & performance management of your team.
-Who Provides Leadership through leading by example
- Who clearly communicates both operational & strategic information, ongoing customer feedback and ensuring team members are trained & developed
- Who empowers the hotel team by providing an inspiring service culture through briefings, team meetings and management of the team.
- Be an active member of the HOD & Executive team & duty management responsibilities as required
- You have Hotel Manager experience in a large hotel (350 Rooms +)Benefits of working for us as a Hotel
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- A competitive salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunitiesApply now and join one of the best places to work in
hospitality “The Caterer 2021”