Reservations Coordinator - Regional Office United KingdomDepartment:
Hours per week:
We are the team that brings in the guests. We also handle bookings, reservations and guest enquiries – so join us as Reservations Coordinator and become part of this vital and lively part of the business.
What we are looking for
- Who has excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Who is able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- Who can demonstrate experience in complaint handling
- Who possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and is able to connect with others
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Previous experience working within a hotel reservations department is desirable
Why join us?
We are a highly diverse organisation. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
Competitive rewards package
- 30 days holiday a year
- We are ready to invest in you and your future
- Award-winning training
- Real opportunities to learn grow and develop a rewarding career
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit our website. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
PPHE Hotel Group. Create with us.