Room Attendant (EVE) - Park Plaza Westminster Bridge LondonDepartment:
Hours per week:
19 MayPassionate about hospitality? We have an exciting role for you!
Working at Park Plaza
Authenticity is at the heart of Park Plaza. We pride ourselves on creating hotels that are at one with their surroundings, giving our guests the chance to live, eat and explore like the locals do.
Our people are just as unique, too. They go out of their way to connect with our guests and make them feel at home. If you can bring your passion and personality to work, you could be part of this vibrant team.
Our housekeeping team allows us to take pride in our appearance. Whether it is the guest rooms or public reception areas, they keep everything clean and pristine. Join them as a Room Attendant (EVE) and we will give you the training and support to succeed.
- You will have the key responsibility of cleaning guests’ rooms – aiming to meet their expectations while taking good care of their belongings and collecting any lost property.
- To keep everything running smoothly, you will be very organised with your preparation (collecting keys, replenishing trolleys etc.).
- Every member of our team has a role to play in improving the guest experience. So, if a guest makes an observation about our rooms, or if you have an idea to personalise their stay, you will pass it on to a colleague or manager.
- Sometimes a guest may have a question or query. You’ll try and help if you can, or direct them to another team member or hotel colleague who can provide an answer.
What we are looking for
- You are proactive: you try to anticipate any issues with room cleaning and look for ways to personalise the experience for guests.
- You engage positively: you are welcoming, courteous and professional with guests and responsive to your colleagues’ requests for help.
- You are flexible: you listen to the needs of guests and other team members and adapt to meet them. You are comfortable with trying new ways of working.
- You are a creator: you help to create a supportive, can-do team culture.
- You are a team worker: you build good relationships with your fellow team members and enjoy working to common goals.
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care.
Why join us?
There is a great spirit of unity here; everyone working together to get the job done. We nurture togetherness and trust, ensuring you feel like an essential part of a wider team.
We are ready to invest in you and your future. We offer a competitive rewards package, award-winning training, a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and develop a rewarding career.
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit our website. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.