Delivery Driver - Westbourne Grove, London
Job Title: Deliveries Driver – (Deliveries / E-Commerce / Corporate)
Job Purpose: To support the deliveries department in making deliveries in a timely manner to deadline; to ensure the safe delivery of internal documents and stock between stores; to support the deliveries department with other tasks as requested by the Manager. To ensure that excellent customer service is given to our customers on delivery.
Responsible to: Deliveries Manager
- To ensure deliveries are made to deadline for home deliveries, corporate customers and to stores.
- To ensure that documents and stocks are transferred safely and in a timely manner between stores; ensure that such documents are distributed accurately and efficiently.
- To undertake any other deliveries that may be required.
- Assist the deliveries department where necessary; it may be required from time to time to help with picking and packing of orders.
- Packing goods for delivery from central kitchen
- Looking after maintenance of the vehicles
- Organising/plan roads for second driver/drivers
- Looking after transfers between stores
- Help with stock movements between stores – on request
Customer Service Standards
- Know and demonstrate by example Planet Organic’s customer service standards.
- Maintain good relationships with all external customers including corporate customers.
People, Recruitment, Training & Development
- Be responsible for one’s own training and development.
- Attend/complete trainings as necessary
Merchandising & Stock Management
- Help to keep the deliveries area clean and tidy at all times
Systems & Procedures
- Ensure that the Company van is maintained and working correctly; report any problems with the vehicle to the Manager.
- Operate any related machinery and equipment correctly and safely
- Ensure all fresh deliveries are kept correctly stored in the cold chain
- Keep proper documentation and records as required.
Additional Duties: Any other additional tasks that may be required
Note: All applicants must be over 25 and hold a clean driving license and had no accidents