Searcys At The Gherkin
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a 'London thing to do'.
Responsible for all Staff working in the kitchen, in association with/or on behalf of the Head Chef
- Inspire and motivate the team to achieve food to specification and therefore achieve sales and profits.
- Achieve Food Margins
- Lead the team
- Ensure excellent delivery of dishes
- Adherence to all compliance
- Assist in recruiting a team that meet and exceed customer service standards
- Actively take part and assist managers and chefs in training
- Previous experience in similar fast paced and scale of venue
- A proven track record of excellence
- A desire to improve & drive the team
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependent on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.