Catering Manager - London
At Good Eating Company, we create workplace dining experiences which inspire, refresh and energise our clients and their teams; all our menus are produced with fresh food from quality ingredients delivered professionally in a friendly environment; ensuring a beautifully simple approach to food and service.
Currently we have some fantastic opportunities for motivated and energetic General Managers who are committed to delivering the definitive standard in workplace dining.
About the Role
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Some flexibility around evenings & weekends, dependant on events & hospitality.
- Work with enthusiasm, energy‚ style and creativity
- Strive for excellence and have excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong financial, administrative and time management skills
- Must be able to motivate, lead and inspire our on-site team
- Make certain you, and your team are customer focused on delivering exceptional customer service, at all times
- Manage the food and beverage operation to achieve financial targets, ensuring effective stock management and wastage control.
- Work alongside an industry leading team who operates with integrity and respect; supporting our community; actively embracing our sustainability and CSR targets.
- Comply with all Health & Safety, Food Safety, Allergen & Environmental legislation.
- A love for food and service, with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients and professional service levels
- Must be a team player
- Must be well presented and very sociable
- A leader who takes ownership and responsibility for the operation.
- Ability to deliver and maintain standards in line with our company vision and values; every time, without compromise
- Financial understanding of food gross profit margins; profitability and managing costs
- Proactive time management skills
- Embraces and keeps up to date with market trends, styles and new ideas
- Deliver what you promise to the customer, client and your team
The Good Eating Company has been operating since 1999 and our philosophy has always been to work in partnership with progressive companies who want the very best for their people and require a distinctive and creative catering service. We are London based and work with over twenty-eight high profile clients; delivering our unique services to creative agencies and organizations, financial institutions, asset management, gaming, consultancy, real estate investment, retail, pharmaceutical companies and arts..
* The Good Eating Company wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, marital status or sexual orientation.