Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as an Operations Manager in our Manchester Didsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As an Operations Manager you will;
- Make sure that we attain minimum standards as dictated by the Health & Safety Legislation and internal Audit requirements.
- Support the General Manager with technical support and guidance.
- Continually improve site standards.
- Instil a real sales mentality into the duty management and reception teams, so that they have the confidence and pride to promote our services to members.
- Recruit, developing and managing effective duty managers and receptionist teams with the capabilities, attitude and enthusiasm to deliver our organisational quality, health improvement and commercial goals.
To succeed as an Operations Manager you will need:
- A proven operational background within the leisure or hospitality industry, or another equally operationally challenging, sector.
- A track record of managing performance, improving potential and effectively leading teams.
- Passion for health and safety, you will have either achieved or be working towards a H&S related qualification.
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualified Assessor.
- A drive to continually improve the environment around you for the good of others.
- Paediatric First Aid (desirable)
- NPLQ or Highfield Lifeguard qualification (required)
- Level 3 EAT Trainer (desirable)
- Pool Plant Operator (desirable)
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (Dependent On Experience)
Location - Manchester Didsbury
Contract Type - 6 - 12 month Fixed Term (Maternity Leave)
Weekly Hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.