Regional Area Hospitality Manager - New Opening - London
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for Italian food and dining experience. The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends
· At least 2 years’ experience in a regional role in hospitality.
· Management of teams across regional restaurant base
· Ensure wages and cost budgets are adhered to
· Support sites to achieve all KPI’s
· Recruitment of quality teams across the business.
· Ensure consistency of service across the group
· Management of stock and margins
· Working closely with the compliance manager to ensure all H&S and Food Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
· Ensure teams are trained to the correct standard and levels.
· Develop and progress teams
· Involvement in group wide projects where required.
· Working closely with other executive chefs to ensure consistency across the group.
· Working closely with key partners to ensure all deliverables are at the highest standard.
· Ensure new openings run smoothly and teams are onboarded.
· Excellent people management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ensure that the culture is instilled in all sites
· Inspirational leader
· Problem solving abilities
· Excellent communications skills
About San Carlo
Award winning contemporary Italian restaurant group enjoyed by the stars and loyal customers alike. San Carlo group has grown to become 21 authentic Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester and with a growing number overseas – including Kuwait, Bangkok and Qatar and with new sites set to open in Bahrain, Dubai and Riyadh
- 28 Days’ holiday per year
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 30% discount when dining in our restaurants
- Parking discount scheme in some city locations
- Uniform provided
- Training and development opportunities across the business
- wellness programme for all employees
- Apprenticeship training for all roles
- Statutory pension enrolment