Bartender - Wimbledon
Rate: up to £9.50p/h
Do you love People and Tacos? If so, Wahaca is the place for you!
As a Bartender at Wahaca, you will keep the drinks flowing, mixing and shaking our unique take on traditional cocktails from Picante Margaritas to Virgin Mojitos! You will learn all there is to know about our drinks and most importantly you will become a Master of Tequilla and Mezcal with guidance and training from industry experts!
You will live and breathe our values, working as a team to achieve goals and ensure that every guest receives an outstanding ‘WOW’ experience.
You will display a passion for drinks and thrive in fast-paced environments. Do the right thing when no one is watching and never be afraid to get stuck in and offer a helping hand. You will admit your mistakes, move on and think positively. Everything you do, you will do it with pride.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary with lots of extra perks and benefits.
- Opportunity to take part in our very own MasterChef.
- Free nutritious meals every time you're on shift.
- 70% off food when you dine with us on your day off!
- Industry leading training and development programmes.
- The ability to progress through the business at your pace
- A positive and diverse work environment
- Reward and recognition, (we love to celebrate everything! Work anniversary's, birthdays and hard work).
- 28 days holiday (pro rota).
- Earn up to £1000 (depending on position) through our Refer a Friend Scheme.
- An external confidential dedicated Employee Helpline available 24/7.
As a business still driven by its founders Thomasina Miers (Master Chef winner) and Mark Selby, we are deeply values driven and anyone joining us would be humble, wanting to learn, positive and most importantly keen to drive fun through our teams and guests.
Working with several UK charities and EDNICA, a charity helping street children in Mexico City, we spread our passion for our planet and looking after each other, whilst sharing our love for Mexican Street Food!
The diversity in our teams makes us what we are - does that sound like you? If it does apply now!