Waitress / Waiter - Southbank
- Rate: £8.91 - £10.50p/h
- Start: ASAP
- White City
- South Bank
- Canary Wharf
Do you love People and Tacos? If you do then Wahaca is the place for you!
As a Waiter / Waitress at Wahaca, you will live and breathe our values, working as a team to achieve goals and ensure that every guest receives an outstanding WOW experience. You will do the right thing when no one is watching and never be afraid to get stuck in and offer a helping hand. You will admit your mistakes, move on and think positively. Everything you do, you do it with pride.
Waitressing experience is not necessary but a positive attitude is essential if you want to join the Familee and bring the Mexican spirit of eating and sharing to our guests!
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary with lots of extra perks and benefits.
- Opportunity to take part in our very own MasterChef.
- Free nutritious meals every time you're on shift.
- 70% off your food bill when you dine with us on your day off!
- Industry leading training and development programmes.
- The ability to progress through the business at your pace
- A positive and diverse work environment
- Reward and recognition, (we love to celebrate everything! Work anniversary's, birthdays and hard work).
- 28 days holiday (pro rota).
- Earn up to £1000 (depending on position) through our Refer a Friend Scheme.
- An external confidential dedicated Employee Helpline available 24/7.
As a business still driven by its founders Thomasina Miers (Master Chef winner) and Mark Selby, we are deeply values driven and anyone joining us would be humble, wanting to learn, positive and most importantly keen to drive fun through our teams and guests.
Working with several UK charities and EDNICA, a charity helping street children in Mexico City, we spread our passion for our planet and looking after each other, whilst sharing our love for Mexican Street Food!
The diversity in our teams makes us what we are - does that sound like you? If it does apply now!