Line Chef - London
- Rate: £8.91 - £10.50p/h
- Start: ASAP
- Canary Wharf
- Covent Garden
- Oxford Circus
- White City
Do you love People and Tacos? If you do then Wahaca is the place for you!
Our chefs take PRIDE in cooking amazing and fresh Mexican food from our tasty Quesadillas, Tortilla chips and of course the king of Mexican street food, TACOS! Our teams have FUN delighting our guests and giving them a taste of Mexico every single service, every single day. Our POSITIVE approach to every day and our awareness of the importance of sustainability make us leaders in our industry.
We're looking for a fun and experienced Line Chef to join the Familee, supporting the Head Chef and the rest of the Kitchen Team, bringing the Mexican spirit of eating and sharing to our guests.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary with lots of extra perks and benefits.
- Opportunity to take part in our very own MasterChef.
- A chance to visit Mexico (we love competitions!).
- Free nutritious meals every time you're on shift.
- 50% off the bill when you dine with us on your day off!
- Industry leading training and development programmes.
- The ability to progress through the business at your pace
- A positive and diverse work environment
- Reward and recognition, (we love to celebrate everything! Work anniversary's, birthdays and hard work).
- 28 days holiday (pro rota).
- Earn up to £1000 (depending on position) through our Refer a Friend Scheme.
- An external confidential dedicated Employee Helpline available 24/7.
What we are looking for -
- Fantastic communication both with teams and guests.
- Ability to deal with positive pressure constructively
- Someone who takes real pride in everything they do
- Someone who is always looking for ways to get and do things better
As a business still driven by its founders Thomasina Miers (Master Chef winner) and Mark Selby, we are deeply values driven and anyone joining us would be humble, wanting to learn, positive and most importantly keen to drive fun through our teams and guests.
Working with several UK charities and EDNICA, a charity helping street children in Mexico City, we spread our passion for our planet and looking after each other, whilst sharing our love for Mexican Street Food!
The diversity in our teams makes us what we are - does that sound like you? If it does apply now!