Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we are recruiting an IT 2nd Line Analyst to aid essential IT support to the business.
The role would suit a highly driven self-motivator, with a strong desire to meet a challenge and deliver.
You will be part of a small support team who work in a fast paced and exciting environment, supporting the Virgin Active clubs and support functions in the UK.
This is an on-site base role and as such the successful candidate will need to provide excellent customer service and high quality technical support. You must be well organised, self-motivated, punctual, and flexible in their approach to work. They must also be able to prioritise a variable workload and know when to escalate a problem appropriately and timely. They will be required to communicate effectively with pressurised users at all levels, often whilst under pressure themselves. Whilst demonstrating that they are an excellent team player the candidate will have a solid background working within a busy team.
The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT related projects and activities. As part of a busy team you will also have the opportunity to help improve the company's systems, procedures and knowledge base by contributing and collaborating.
Under the supervision of the IT Network, Infrastructure and Security Manager, the IT 2nd Line Analyst will ensure:
- We deliver a responsive and effective IT support service.
- Excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do.
- Ticket queues are monitored and handled based on priorities.
- Performance is benchmarked internally and externally.
- Provide independent challenge and insight to teams across the business, driving continuous improvement.
The IT 2nd Line Analyst role is critical to the ongoing management and maintenance of the IT equipment and able to drive continuous improvement. Working in a team that has a plentiful supply of energy and enthusiasm, this role will deliver innovation and agility while keeping stability at the forefront. You will have a passion for outstanding customer service and for improving process and efficiency.
So what qualities does an IT 2nd Line Analyst need to join Virgin Active?
- You have a flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
- You have a good desk side manner with a willingness to understand people problems and translate them into solutions.
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office365, Printers, Exchange online, tablet devices and knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory.
- You have experience of working with for troubleshooting/diagnosing.
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing