Sous Chef Bonfire at The Barbican
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a 'London thing to do'.
Bonfire is a casual dining, vibrant restaurant and terrace within the Barbican Centre nad we are looking for a Sous chef to join the team
- Working along side the head chef, taking charge in their absence
- Heading up a great kitchen team, working with them to get the best out of them
- Assisting the head chef with all aspects of health and safety
- The ability to cook great food with passion!
- A CDP ready for the next move
- Previous experience in a casual dining restaurant would be useful
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.