Restaurant Manager, Bonfire at The Barbican
Barbican Centre London
33,000 - 36,000
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a 'London thing to do'.
Management of a vibrant casual dining restaurant and terrace within the Barbican centre
- Day to day management of the restaurant
- Recruitment and training
- Financial control of labour costs
- Health and safety
- Leader in excellent customer service
- Previous restaurant management experience - could be an assistant restaurant manager ready for the next challenge
- An Understanding of Epos systems
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.