We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilful and passionate Bartender to join a fantastic team at our Library Bar. A destination in itself, The Library Bar attracts guests in residence and locals alike. Retaining an intimate, club-like atmosphere with a welcoming ambience. Awarded the 'Cognac Drinks List of the Year' by Imbibe Magazine, the bar offers some of the oldest, rarest Cognacs in London. A unique experience amongst London's vibrant bar scene, the bar is home to Cognacs from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, fine Champagnes and spectacular cocktails by a team of award-winning bartenders. The pace by day is leisurely; by night the tempo builds as music entertainment unfolds. The team are exceptionally passionate about their cocktail creations.
As a Bartender, you will be working as part of a professional bar team delivering exemplary service and standards to our guests. This is a key role with a key focus on guest recognition and the guest bar experience. You should be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career within the Company.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes
- Experience in a similar role in a bar within a luxury establishment is essential
- London experience and familiarity with a hotel environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent command of the English language and a second language would be preferred
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Excellent beverage product knowledge is essential
- Please note this role requires an element of manual handling
In return we offer our fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Dental and Optical Benefits
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meals on Duty
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Tailored Uniforms
- Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
- Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
- Training & Development Plans
- Social Committee Activities
- Training Fund Assistance
- Awards & Recognition Programs
With its enviable location at the heart of London, in prestigious Knightsbridge, and panoramic views of Hyde Park, The Lanesborough has been awarded No. 1 Hotel in London in the Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards.
The Lanesborough captures the sense of a grand residence and offers 93 guest rooms, including 43 suites, and a personal butler service for all guests. Oetker Collection manages the hotel, they have the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world. Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality. These elite luxury hotels are strung together like pearls on a chain. Each is one-of-a-kind, unified by a desire to deliver the very best of life.