Health and Beauty Therapist - Swindon Nuffield Health
Discover a career development opportunity that's as special as you are. You understand that what makes a Health and Beauty Therapist truly great is their way with people. Your skills and knowledge of luxury treatments and products is second-to-none. But it's your flair for making every experience extraordinary that sets you apart. That's why you're perfect for Nuffield Health.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Beauty Therapist in our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym's Beauty Suite and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The setting for your new role is as unique as our organisation. The suite is a perfect companion to the fitness facilities at our busy club (where you'll have free membership) and you'll also enjoy the advantage of regular gym going members as clients. Best of all, you'll be able to refer them to other areas of Nuffield Health if you think they'll benefit - from physiotherapy, to personal training.
As a Health and Beauty Therapist / Beautician, you will;
- Make every customer experience extraordinary, providing a service that sets you apart.
- Provide professional health and beauty treatments.
- Promote the sale of products available from the Beauty Suite.
- Ensure personal and team financial targets are achieved.
You'll work alongside brilliant people, from your therapist colleagues to the fitness team. You'll appreciate the flexibility of choosing full or part-time hours, to balance work and life the way you want it. And you'll enjoy so much scope to develop, both as a person and as a therapist, with opportunities to train in specialist processes and treatments using luxury brands. To succeed as a Beauty Therapist you will have;
- Great communication skills and a flair for building a relationship with every client.
- A Beauty Therapy Qualification NVQ to at least Level 3 - experienced or newly qualified.
- Ideally, you'll also have a CIDESCO or CIBTAC qualification.
- Certifications in Elemis body, aroma and exotics therapies; facial, eye and body treatments; deep tissue massage and gel nail treatments - would be beneficial.
- Be organised, with an eye for detail and total dedication to being your best.
* Competitive commission structure
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership for you and heavily subsidised membership for family at our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,720 per annum plus commission
Location - Swindon
Hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.