Assistant Manager - Taunton
We're looking to recruit a bright, bubbly & energetic Assistant or Restuarant Manager, who is looking for a big challenge with a company who are at the top of their game. This is an extremely exciting role to join the most successful restaurant group in the UK. We are set for great expansion over the next few years, so don't miss the boat old chap.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues and we need a Restaurant Manager who will support the team, we are open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- Annual Loyalty shares award (with length of service)
- Access to wages as you earn with WageStream
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (with length of service)
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- Tasty free staff meal on duty
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie on our careers page.
What we are looking for in our Restaurant Managers...
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail regarding service & standards, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this monster site effectively,
- Experience of working within a branded/premium restaurant environment and be comfortable in dealing with 400+ covers a day would be ideal. Waiting and running a busy, successful restaurant from turning tables & dealing with large parties, you should be the best waiter on the team,
- This position would ideally suit an existing Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager of a high volume restaurant site, looking for a company that will develop you personally as well as learning how to run the bar aspect of a busy premium venue too!
Does this look a bit of you... apply today