If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a Part time Spa Therapist to join our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Leisure and Span Resort at Finlake.
Finlake is our flagship resort with a customer base that expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional Part Time Spa Therapist to join our team.
As a Part Time Spa Therapist, you have various shifts you can choose from. Depending on your needs, you can choose to do any of the below schedule:
- 8 hours per shift over 2 days
- 8 hours per shift over 3 days
- 8 hours per shift over 4 days
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests. It is our personal mission to ensure that our family exists to bring joy to yours.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided (if applicable)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend Reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Practice all treatments to a high standard whilst maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene
- Promote a positive and professional image by creating the right ambience and customer service conducive with a health and beauty spa
What Will You Bring
- Relevant experience in beauty industry
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 or BTEC Level 2 & 3 preferred
- Elemis training preferred but not essential
- Ability to work without supervision
- An eye for quality standards and safety
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
A DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Reliable, trustworthy, tactful and able to maintain confidentiality Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.